Sunday, August 3, 2008

Primary Focus

Yeah I know I suck because I stopped updating this blog. I will continue, its just that I have so many things on my mind and I have artist block. Not to mention I think I might have missed the deadline to get my portfolio in for grad school so they can assign me the appropriate classes. So I been forcing myself to finish up my portfolio last week and this weekend. I wanted it to be done by the middle of July. Actually, the Admission Rep said he would contact me again in two weeks, which was the middle of July. Ha! That didn't happen. Then I wanted to be done before August hit. Heh. I am about 70% done, but that is not good enough. Below is one of the drawings I've been working on.


Yes it is still a drawing that is part of the problem and it is not even a finished drawing because there is more stuff I want to add to it. Plus I am deciding if I will color it in using pencils, or scan it and color it using photoshop. Either way I'm still not done.
I would try and spend today working on my portfolio but my mom is going away and wants to see her kids before she leaves. So I have to troop my way up to The Bronx today. Le sigh ...

No comments: