Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blue-Green Hat Update

So the hat is bascially done, but I messed up so many times. I am going to finish it, try it on then pull out about 10 rows to fix it. Some how I kept expanding the hat and then I tried to start decreasing which helped a lot but the hat was already still too wide. I want the hat to look better and be wearable instead of it living in a box and labeled as my "first hat". That is why I am going to unravel most of the rows, up to where I can see I started messing up and start over. It might take me longer because I have another project I have to start this week.


I am going to make a scarf for my friend. I was supposed to go to the yarn store this week but never got the time. I was going to go today but I was so tired and drained form this week, I never made it out the house. The yarn shops close anywhere from 5:30pm to 6pm on Saturdays. It takes me about an hour to get to Manhattan on the weekends because public transportation sucks on the weekends. Plus I don't want to go in there at the last minute because I am not sure what I want and I need to browse. I'll either try tomorrow and met up with my friend Pat for lunch or something, or go on Monday during lunch.

No comments: