Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blue Scarf for Friend #1


I promised my friend a scarf a long time ago. I never started on it because he told me he wasn't a scarf person. Now he tells me he is a scarf person. So I started on the scarf this week. I would have been further along but I started a pattern that didn't really work out so I unraveled part of it and started again.

I came to the Bronx today to visit my mom. So now I'm chilling on the couch waiting for the Giants game to start and crocheting. Hopefully the Giants play better this week. They've been playing horrible for the last two weeks.

-- Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it'll be a very warm scarf for your friend. I also crochet and have been in the process of making a similar one (in red) for years, but I keep losing count of the width and I hate unraveling it so much to start again so I put it away for a while. I'd love to see a pic of the finished scarf. Perhaps it'll motivate me to continue mine.

Enchanted Droppings said...

Oh do you remember what stitch you are using for your red scarf? Sure I'll remember to post the finished product :-)