Monday, February 15, 2010

Blue-Green Scarf

So after I finished the scarf for my friend, I started working on the scarf to match the Blue-Green hat. It's taking me longer than the previous scarf because I don't have a deadline like I did with the last scarf. Plus I am using a double crochet in every hole and a thinner yarn. I've only been working on it for about a week. Not to mention, I was at work late almost every day last week so I didn't touch it when I got home or during my commute home.

I really want to start on the purple hat. I bought a multicolor purple yarn a few weeks ago and I am dying to start the hat. I only have #8, #9 and #10 hooks. The yarn states I should use #6. So I will either use what I have, order a full set online or cave and head to Purl Soho, or the other two yarn stores close by my job.  We'll see ...

No comments: