Friday, October 2, 2015

100 Days of Black and White Photos: Day 63


If you didn't know, I like owls.

This is the longest streak I've had with an incremental project ever and it is killing me. I'm running out of ideas and of photos (past or present) to post. Photography is a creative outlet and stress reliever for me, but the pressure of posting everyday doesn't help. There are several times I just wanted to go to bed early, but I couldn't because I hadn't posted my photo yet.


When I first starting going to work at my job's new office, the new area inspired me and I took photos almost everyday. Now, I've lost that mojo and haven't been inspired to do anything. Oh, but that hasn't stopped me from coveting or stalking medium format film cameras online like a vulture. I constantly have to remind myself, what is the point in buying a new (film) camera, if I'm barely using the ones I have now.

I'm going to try and hold out until the end because it would be nice to completely finish this project. 

No comments: