Thursday, October 15, 2015

100 Days of Black and White Photos: Day 76


I added a bonus photo. I didn't make it the main photo because the quality isn't great. I took it with my phone, it was shot through a window that had lots of glare and I had to use the digital zoom to get the subject in the photo.



Yesterday, I saw some guys on a roof setting up equipment. I thought they were construction people surveying the roof or area. Later in the afternoon, I still saw them at the edge of the roof doing something. I looked away and when I looked back, one of them was over the ledge. I got up and went to the window. Two of my coworkers came over to see. One of my coworkers said that he walked by the building earlier and there were a lot of people in the street. My other coworker used her google-fu to find out it was an event where people were rappelling off of the building for charity. Crazy.

Here is a double bonus photo.


As I was writing this post up on my netbook (my macbook died last week), it suddenly crashed. I turned it off and back on but it is still not working. Maybe it over heated. I'll try it again in the morning. I had to finish up this post via my phone. Is Mercury in retrograde or something?!?

No comments: