Sunday, April 5, 2015

April Book Photo Challenge: day 4

Day 4 of the April Book Photo Challenge is 1990's and I should have had a ton of choices for this day, but I didn't. Well ... I kind of did. I have a bunch of books I had to read for school, but I felt like most people would have been forced to read them too, so why feature them. I'm sure in later days I might go against that statement. I want to try to post books I like(d) or read by choice.


This book was published in the 90's; 1998 to be exact. As you can see from the bookmark, I'm not done reading it. When will that happen? Your guess is as good as mine. 

I bought the book when I was heavy in my drawing phase. It was probably around the time I started this blog. I have a bunch of comic ideas I've been working on, so I guess I bought this book to get an idea of what works and what doesn't work. Here is a bonus photo: 


This is what was drawn on the bookmark. I must have been testing out some things I saw in the book. The female is definitely from my anime phase. Umm ... yeah ... 



No comments: