Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Photo Book Challenge: day 7

I wanted to choose one of the Harry Potter books for today's challenge of awkward character. I just don't know which box those books are in. The one box I did go through, I saw the book "Of Mice and of Men". I decided against using the book, because like I mentioned in a previous post, most people probably were forced to read those books for school. Even though it is one of my all time favorite books, I choose not to use it.


I chose "Saturn's Children" by Charles Stross. Not only is the character in this book awkward, the whole book is awkward. I bought this book years ago when I was in Barnes and Noble looking for something new to read. I admit the cover caught my eye ... Oh! I should have used his for favorite cover! Anyway, I read the description and it seemed okay. When I started reading it, I found out the main character is a former sexbot. Not only that, but the spaceship she uses has it insert itself in her. So weird! I never finished the book. I think I will go back to it one day just to give it another chance. Maybe it gets better.



No comments: