Wednesday, September 2, 2015

100 Days of Black and White Photos: Day 32


This photo is from last year March when I first came to Seattle on vacation. This is a photo of Elliot Bay, which is apart of Puget Sound. I believe the mountains in the distance are part of olympic mountain peaks.


I didn't really get a chance to take photos today.  A few of us at work went out to dinner after work because today was the last day the Director of IT and Facilities was going to be onsite/in town helping with our move and settling in. Today is also the second to last day the head of HR would be out here visiting.  The restaurant we went to was just right down stairs and for Seattle, it was pretty fancy. Great meal and good stories. The Head of HR has lived a full life. I liked learning more about her adventures, even if I found out more than I needed to. She has lived in and visited some of the places around the world that I have always wanted to visit. I hope she will visit us more often.

No comments: