Friday, September 18, 2015

100 Days of Black and White Photos: Day 48


This is not the photo I wanted but it is the one I got.

Sometimes when I ride the bus downtown, I see these classic cars. A few weeks ago I saw the car in the photo. It was a sunny day, and I tried to get a photo of the car. The app I wanted to use, saves files in TIFF format. Saving TIFF means it will save more light data and not be compressed. TIFF is as close as you can get to RAW on iOS at this current time. When the bus pulled up, I opened the app, tried to take the shot, but it crashed twice and then the third time the pop up to rate the app showed up. When I dismissed the notification, the bus started to drive away and I missed the shot. This morning I saw the car again, but today it was super cloudy and the scene wasn't as good as it was the last time, but I took the shot.

No comments: