Friday, September 4, 2015

100 Days of Black and White Photos: Day 35


I invited my coworker to lunch twice this week and twice she ended up bailing out. Finally today we went for lunch together. We are still exploring our new area. We seem to be walking distance from almost everything. Today, or more like this week, I realized that the business/downtown area of Seattle is tiny (compared to Manhattan).


After going to two restaurants and finding out they didn't open until 4 PM (how the hell do they pay their rent?), we found this restaurant. It took us a very long time to get our food, but the food was really tasty.

In other news, I'm not feeling to well right now, but if I feel better tomorrow, I am going to develop my own film! I have some film from a couple of years ago and recent film that needs to be developed. I'm going to experiment using the kodak film I bought and used in my Diana mini camera before I try to develop the other films that I care about. Wish me luck!

No comments: